You are here
Head of Corporate Services
Extremly supportive management
Full autonomy over the running of this team
About Our Client
International Financial Services Firm
As the Head of Corporate Services you will be responsible for:
- Lead a large team covering client services, transaction management, company secretarial and accounting.
- Ensure at all times the delivery of a premium service to clients.
- Manage the efficiency of the office ensuring that processes are regularly reviewed to ensure a seamless and cost efficient service.
- Work with the sales team in Ireland as well as other locations to ensure that there is a healthy flow of new business and attend sales calls with the sales team and ensure that existing clients are visited on a regular basis.
- Work with staff in other locations providing accounting and other outsourced services to the Ireland office.
- Ensure that new business complies with all regulatory and internal requirements and ensure that all ongoing regulatory and internal requirements are met.
- Responsible for the delivery of allocated projects
- Managing or overseeing projects from inception to completion
- Act as director on individual SPVs and ensure that necessary standards of corporate governance for these companies are adhered to.
- Ensure that all documentation to which the SPVs and the Bank are a party are reviewed to ensure that the interests of the Bank and the individuals who act as directors are protected.
- To act as the face of the business in Ireland to liaise and coordinate with senior management in other locations
The Successful Applicant
As the Head of Corporate Services you will likely have:
- A professional qualification
- Held a similar role in the past
- Understanding of SPV's
What's on Offer
Excellent career opportunities