You are here
Head of Operations
Major UK PLC
Strong succession opportunity
About Our Client
A subsidiary of a major high performing UK engineering PLC with a long-established and global reputation for quality, customer service and the calibre of its management.
Part of a major UK PLC, this a P&L accountable role with responsibility for the profitable management of two manufacturing businesses, producing advanced electro-mechanical products. This includes the creation and implementation of manufacturing strategy and the delivery of key performance metrics, in respect of headcount, inventory and productivity, supply chain quality and customer fulfilment.
The role will also carry responsibility for overseeing the development of manufacturing best practice and their deployment into both operations, in order to support a closer integration between the two businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in mechanical for electrical engineering.
- Strong operational management credentials, including cost control and continuous quality improvement.
- Strategic outlook, able to oversee and take an aerial view, but ~deep diving' where necessary.
- Personal credibility, able to work with customers and suppliers and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of work in a matrixed environment is preferred.
- Pragmatic approach, ambitious.
What's on Offer
Competitive, bonus and car allowance