You are here
Head of Sales
Develop sales strategy acoss advertising, sponsorship, partnerships and events
Leading entertainment brand
About Our Client
A major brand in the entertainment industry.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for;
- Leading and developing the sales team to deliver against challenging targets
- Proactively create profitable revenue streams from advertising sales, sponsorships, events, partnerships, advance ticket sales
- Coordinated partnership with Commercial Marketing and Product to increase overall attractiveness and benefits of packages to Customers
- Champion the structure of a pricing model designed to achieve maximum profitability
- Develop and deliver a co-ordinated sales strategy to achieve ambitious business goals; volume, market share/margin and identifying new revenue streams
- Ensure sales and marketing plans are created which maximise EBITDA
- Assess the success of all plans against their targets
- Build strong relationship with external and 3rd party suppliers
- Drive the sales function forward; innovate, monitor competitor activity, encourage NPD, regularly review systems, processes and staffing to ensure business ambitions are realised
- Establish policy and systems to ensure budgetary requirements are met and there is consistent application of correct processes and best practise throughout the company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Sales will have a strong track record of creating and executing sales strategies within the advertising or sponsorship sector, and possibly partnership and events markets. Ideally from a B2B focused advertising background, you will demonstrate the capability to personally manage large complex accounts and also identify opportunities to create attractive propositions that will combine advertising, sponsorship and partnerships.
You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be highly adept at maximising working practices across marketing, operations and finance. You will be an innovative (or even radical) thinker who can create clear ideas and plans for short and long-term goals and problems. You will be able to actively influence people, seek opportunities and quickly act upon them.
Based from the London office, you will work with an existing, and well regarded team, to actively train, coach and mentor their personal and joint capabilities.
What's on Offer
Very competitive basic, bonus and benefits package.