You are here
Head of Service
Head of Service in Retail Industry
Innovative project in a digital transformation phase
About Our Client
Our client is a European retail market leader.
As Head of Service reporting to the Board you must manage a team and develop the new value proposition of this function in the company.
The project consists in finding new opportunities and service lines supporting the business especially in after sales area, especially on warranty, assistance and logistic.
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing partners and clients;
- To build a pipeline of future work and ensure the revenues growth;
- To input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives;
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement;
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service;
- To actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of the digital market and client service management;
- To promote the company's purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives;
- To be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company performance development process;
- To set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis;
- To improve customer service quality by studying, evaluating, re-designing, and documenting procedures;
- To maximise customer service operations by providing help desk resources and providing technical advice;
- To handle complaints and provides appropriate solutions and/or alternatives to ensure a satisfactory resolution;
- To communicate and coordinates with other departments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has the patience to navigate the complex organizational structure, builds and solidifies relationships with a broad group of people, demonstrates leadership and charisma that excites the organization to drive change forward is a must.
We believe that Head of Service we are looking for should have generic, flexible job descriptions in order to best combine a creative and strategic approach to achieving the highest possible standards of performance.
A previous experience of at least ten years in similar roles and Fluency in English are a must.
Therefore the focus is on corporate objectives, professional competencies and service delivery.
What's on Offer
We offer an interesting and innovative project in a digital transformation phase.