You are here
HR and Payroll Services Director
Global Business Services
HR & Payroll Director
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC employer of choice with the business services sector who is looking for a HR and Payroll director based in Hong Kong.
As a global market leader in business services process outsourcing they offer a range of innovative solutions to their clients and service a number of Fortune 500, UK & HK Listed firms, and SME across the APAC region. They have a diverse portfolio of outsourced business services they offer their major clients across a diverse range of vertical markets. They understand Asia and Hong Kong and have the required expertise to deliver the best in class services.
Their innovative and entrepreneurial global organisational culture attracts the highest calibre individuals with the business services sector giving them a clear competitive edge in the market.
Their strong employment value proposition, and leading edge solutions allows them to manage complex outsourcing projects with complete efficiency.
They offer their people not only the chance to join a global market leader in business services and project outsourcing. It is also a highly collaborative, and innovative organisational culture with a huge scope of career development opportunities across the globe.
The HR and Payroll services director role manages all aspects of the HR and Payroll department in Hong Kong. To ensure it remains the centre of excellent for outsourced services performed to the client companies, and key client relationships are seamlessly managed.
The HR and Payroll Services director role entails the following;
- Full P & L Ownership for the HR & Payroll department in Hong Kong ensuring that revenue and profit objectives are met in line with targets
- Commercial strategy and setting objectives for the department and its business development
- People leadership responsibility for management level direct reports in Hong Kong with a team of circa 40 people
- Client relationship management ensuring service line delivery expectations are met and exceeded
- Working closely with global and APAC counties to ensure regional projects are delivered effectively
- Competitor market share analysis
- Strong internal collaboration with different business functions to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take on a significant leadership mandate for a global market leader in the business services.
The Successful Applicant
The HR and Payroll
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in HR & Payroll preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employee's payroll in a MNC
- A minimum of 8 years within a managerial role or with management responsibility
- Well versed in local country employment ordinances and related legislation in each local country
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- MNC Business Services
- Highly Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work for a global market leader
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities