You are here
A Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global information management companies.
- Building and executing an process plan that is strongly aligned to the business strategy for Northern and Eastern Europe and CE South,
- Leading the HR team in Turkey and developing and implementing the HR playbook for CE South and specifically Turkey and managing the team to deliver the broader CE South HR playbook,
- Identify and implement the most effective and efficient HR Processes, including working with outsource partners where applicable for recruitment or payroll as examples,
- Provide a generalist HR support service throughout CE South to the general Managers and Turkish leadership team, various people managers and employees as required, including but not limited to employee relations, recruitment, induction, learning & development,
- Drive company's approach to Performance Management, in particular working with managers to implement performance appraisals, talent management processes and compensation process,
- Appropriately manage the day-to-day HR issues ensuring service excellence and full legal compliance. Provide advice and guidance to regional HR managers where appropriate and support processes as required,
- Provide confidential support for employees within the general managers who require advice on employment rights changes to terms and conditions and grievance matters, to facilitate and consistent change management,
- Managing the external payroll provider to ensure our employees are paid on time, and employment taxes are paid,
- Build CE South HR budget, working with the HR team and general Manager and CE South Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's degree,
- Relevant HR qualification and training,
- Fluency in written and verbal English,
- Good project management skills and experience,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook,
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment and with/through all levels of the organization,
- Excellent problem solving skills and relationship management skills,
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to constructively challenge senior leaders,
- Balance the need to be flexible to get things done whilst having the integrity required to ensure rules, regulations, directives processes and procedures,
- Strategic thinking, ability to build a clear people strategy and plan to support the execution of the Business Playbook.
- Mobility is required, must be willing to travel within the region and be present in key locations when required.
What's on Offer
The job is based in Istanbul.
It offers building a clear people strategy.