You are here
A great opportunity of growth
Muiticultural and diverse environment
About Our Client
Our client is global player in it's industry and is one of the "Great Place to Work" position-holders.
- Employee Relations - Provide advice, guidance and support to managers and staff in order to effectively manage discipline and grievance issues. Provide advice to strategic or operational HR related queries,
- HR Policies- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are implemented in compliance with current labour law and HQ standards. Train managers on policies and coach employees accordingly,
- Recruitment and Orientation - Establish short-term and long-term recruitment needs with the business leaders, manage end-to-end recruitment process. Monitor induction and on-boarding process,
- Learning & Development- Establish training and development needs with the business leaders and execute annual training and development plan,
- Performance Management- Support line managers in managing on-going performance issues and lead Annual Performance Appraisal process. Ensure effective career paths planning process is in place. Lead talent management and succession planning activities,
- Compensation & Benefits- Monitor remuneration reports including industry benchmarks. Ensure appropriate pay structure,
- HR Reporting- Provide regular HR reporting to HQ, senior management and regional stakeholders. Monitor key performance indicators and benchmarks,
- Legal- Ensure legal compliance with labour law, health & safety rules and other applicable law.
- HR Projects- Contribute or lead international HR projects to support business needs and execution of corporate HR strategy,
- People Management- Manage performance of HR Team, including coaching and employee development.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of providing HR support in a corporate international environment, ideally in a matrix organisation
- Solid experience in all areas of HR including: recruitment & selection, talent management, learning & development, compensations & benefits, performance management, payroll & HR administration,
- Hands on leadership experience of HR policies and strategy implementation, annual performance appraisals, employee development programs, career and succession planning development,
- Experience in leading projects on growing people and organisation,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact/impact senior management,
- Having an energetic and positive personality.
What's on Offer
The role offer our candidates opportunities to grow him/herself and the people of the organisation.