You are here
HR Services Lead
Implement an HR administration solutions aligned with company's business
Implement standardized regional HR administrations and GA processes
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational e-commerce company with great opportunities ahead. They are one of the most respected companies in Indonesia and has a strong presence in the market.
- Responsible to manage company's administration, compensation & benefits and General Affairs.
- Reporting directly to Head of Operational and Regional for monthly reporting.
- Implement an appropriate HR administration solutions aligned with the Company's business direction and its short-term and long-term business goals
- Designs and implements program activities to support company's cultures with employee engagement to support organisational goals.
- Implement standardised regional HR administrations and GA processes
- Partners with other HR functions within the companies to support business processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Excellent communication skills in English, business level is a must
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in start-up companies with minimum 1 year in HR Shared Service
- Someone who is people oriented, fast response, flexible and hands on
- Experience in developing HR administration, designing total compensation & benefits, handling HRIS, good understanding on PPH 21 calculation
What's on Offer
As HR Services Lead, you will be working in an interesting start-up culture with great career path.