You are here
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director.
Multinational leader in its sector.
About Our Client
Multinational leader in its sector with a staff of 1,000 and billings of more than 1 billion euros.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will manage a five-person team:
- Define the Human Resources strategy and policies.
- Main contact with the Works Council.
- Represent the organization in appropriate forums.
- Ensure organizational values and culture.
- Coordinate and lead everything related to managing the department in terms of:
- Training and Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Working Environment
- Labor Relations
- Staff Administration
- Ensure that the Human Resources strategy and policies are in line with the company's mission, vision, values, and strategy.
- Coordinate HR activity with other company departments.
- Achieve the assigned quantitative and qualitative objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- A total of 10 years of experience in HR Manager or HR Director positions in multinational industrial companies that market their products and have high levels of union conflict.
- Experience leading or actively participating in processes of strategic/cultural change led by the HR Department.
- Accustomed to matrix reporting structures.
- Proven and extensive experience in managing Labor Relations.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of the organization - interpersonal skills.
- Impact and influence.
- Big picture vision.
- Transformation/change, as the successful candidate will be the driver of these within the organization.
- Indispensable: a very high level of English.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for professional development.