You are here
Interim Director Finance
Exciting opportinity to contribute to overall startegy
Change management and leadership opportunity in an exciting and well known brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading not for profit organisation and recognised household name undergoing transformation and change.
As Chief Financial Officer you will be required to work with the CEO / executive team to build cross organisational plans, budgets and projections; and contribute to creating a continuous improvement culture.
- Accountability for the financial, IT, property, compliance, performance and risk management aspects of the organisation
- Primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial strategies
- To lower operating costs and build a solid sustainable financial base with enhanced financial reporting and econometric modelling
- Continuously improve how we work through bench marking and improving productivity and fundraising efficiency
- To support the diversification of income streams
- To review current property and IT strategy to develop long term strategy which is fit for the future
The Successful Applicant
You must be a CCAB qualified accountant with
- Knowledge to understand and manage large scale financial activities demonstarted by proven experience and progressive responsibility in financial leadership roles within organisations with turnover of £100-150million and investments of £50m+
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation including experience of working with non-executives
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Ability to make and implement decisions
- Experience of continuous improvement / building high performing teams
- The right attitude to provide inspiring leadership to colleagues
- The ability to manage quality, cost, people and delivery
- A personality that engages customers, colleagues and partners
- Experience of transformational change and development of longer term financial strategies including for property and Information systems
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders such as Trustees
- Ideally some experience of SORP/Charitable accounting
What's on Offer
- Fixed term contract (preferred) or equivalent daily rate.
- Six figure package.
- 9 months expected duration.
- July start.