You are here
Investor Relations Director - Global Multinational Company
About Our Client
Global multinational company with HQ in the US
- Establish the company's financial communications and elaborate reports and presentations
- Develop strong relationships with financial press through conferences and public communications
- Supervision of the annual report in relation to the external auditors
- Monitoring of the evolution of the stock market quotation and the image of the company in the financial markets
- Maintain strong relationships with investors, financial analysts and Government agencies
- Establish local and international meetings with investors
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a University graduate with a degree in law, politic sciences, economics, business administration or engineering, with experience in financial markets, stock market and industrial companies, and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. Excellent English level, written and spoken. Ideally with experience managing IPO's for multinational companies.
What's on Offer
Be part of one of the biggest oil & gas companies in the region.