You are here
Managing Director-Identity & Access Management
Role with impact
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic organisation within the domain of Identity and Access Management. Thanks to the solutions or client offers End Users benefit end from a safer and easily accessible internet. Public and private organisations reduce costs and risks and enhance the use of the digital channel.
The organisation is rapidly growing and has plans to expand even further. The founder of the company is now looking for someone who can bring the organisation from 5 to 25 mln. and can accomplish growth outside of the Netherlands whilst maintaining the positive company culture.
As the Managing Director you are commercially and strategically responsible for the organisation. You represent the organisation externally. Internally you drive the company's mission and vision throughout the business. . You maintain strategic alliances with partners, speaking at fairs and congresses. You give guidance to the organisation in a coaching, motivational and inspirational manner. Your most important goal in the coming time is to further grow the organisation, whilst retaining culture and most importantly the people. In this role you need to be hands on, closing deals yourself
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to at least Bachelor Level;
- A solid understanding of and preferably experience within Identity and Access Management gained in a commercial role;
- Experience in setting up a Sales organisation from scratch;
- Experience within rapidly expanding organisation;
- Inspirational and inclusive leader, non-hierarchical, comfortable within an informal organisation;
- Excellent convincing skills;
- Analytically strong with a hands on attitude;
- Fluent in English, living within the Netherlands.
What's on Offer
A role with strong impact and excellent growth perspectives.