You are here
Managing Director - Real Estate Tax - Boston
Senior Leadership Position in New England based firm
Opportuntiy to spearhead an entire Tax Department
About Our Client
My client is a prominent, New England based Public Accounting firm with a strong East Coast presence. The are highly reputable in their field, benefit from an established and loyal client base, and are positioning themselves for significant near future growth.
Reporting into the CEO and Chief Partner of the firm, my client is in search of a highly motivated Managing Director of Real Estate Tax in Boston. The successful incumbent will be responsible for devising and implementing tax consulting services and engagements for closely held middle market companies with a focus on real estate tax. The three main areas of responsibility covers maintaining and developing client relations, technical tax work, and managing/ growing a large and successful team of high performers.
Submit your resume today and Tom Smith will review within 48 hours of submittal. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- 8+ years technical tax experience in public accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of real estate industry experience preferred.
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification - non-negotiable
What's on Offer
- $ 200,000+ base salary is a rough guide. This is negotiable and depends on your relevance and 'fit' for the opportunity.
- Performance related bonus scheme - a large part of the comp for this role is variable
- Extremely competitive benefits
- Managing Director title