You are here
Lead the growth of a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry
Develop his/her career path
About Our Client
Multinational Pharmaceutical company.
- Oversees and directs company's business in the region to successfully compete in the marketplace and serve local and global customers in the broader region, ensuring all practices comply with local, state, national and international regulations. Responsible for subsidiary company P&L.
- Responsible for managing and developing the Regional Team to support and enhance the company collaborative style, commitment to empathy, learning and continuous improvement.
- Develops strong relationships with key accounts, partners, and other key influencers in the industry.
- Leads and represents the company both internally and externally in the territory.
- Oversee and develop the Operations and Production Manager to help maximise the success of the department. Support Operations and Production Manager's efforts in non-plant production operational activities including new facility establishment, capital structures and equipment, maintenance, efficiency improvement plans, shipping and procurement.
- The Country Manager presents on progress to Board of Directors as requested. Reports with appropriate frequency as required by CEO.
- Position leads in the development of strategy to meet goals set out in the strategic plan in the territory with the support of CEO and appropriate executive team members in Parent Company.
- Generates monthly report with a business narrative including operations and sales & marketing activities.
- Supports, perpetuates and enhances the company core values and corporate culture.
- Assures the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive matters concerning the company, its operations and its customers.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company values, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be a proven Senior leader within the Pharmaceutical industry and will have a thorough knowledge of the Spanish and European markets.
- Used to working in a medium to large, growth oriented organisation, a proven leader of people, able to inspire and create a motivating environment.
- The role will be P&L accountable so the successful candidate will need to be a true generalist with strong operational / manufacturing experience combined with a thorough understanding of the commercial elements of the business coupled with a track record of business profitability improvements and delivering strategies leading to growth.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally, including key customers. Able to create a vision and take the business through positive transformation and change.
- Full Proficiency English level, Spanish desirable.
- The individual will need to understand the complexities of managing a business that is part of a bigger Global organisation with head office in other country.
- The individual will be the ambassador for the Spanish business and will need the credibility and gravitas to influence senior leaders across the business, manage key relationships, including effective problem / issue resolution.
- The business has been through significant change and this individual will need to be capable of operating at a strategic level but be very much focused on delivery and operational development. Equally their ability to fit within and add value to the culture of the company will be key to their success in the role.
- Dilated experience in production plant management in the pharmaceutical industry. Excluding experience.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will lead the growth of a leading company in the pharmaceutical sector, highly committed to improving the quality of life of people.