You are here
Manufacturing Manager (m/f)
Establish manufacturing layouts within a greenfield investment site
Experience in a production management or manufacturing management role
About Our Client
Our Client is a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs on four continents. Celebrating their 50th anniversary next year, the company prides itself on delivering quality heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC), powertrain cooling, and electric vehicle & Hybrid battery thermal management systems of the highest quality and performance, at the lowest delivered cost. The company excels at providing innovative solutions for their customers and the comfort, efficiency and reliability it provides to the users of their vehicles. With a broad product range to accommodate varied OEM customer needs and a global footprint that spans across 21 locations including China, North America, Thailand, Australia, Europe and India, they are ideally placed to support both volume and bespoke production. On their behalf we are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager (m/f) to be based in Nitra, Slovakia.
The aim of the role is to be responsible for establishing the new manufacturing layouts to ensure maximum output and quality is maintained on the greenfield investment site of our client, Slovakia.
The tasks of the Manufacturing Manager (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the manufacturing and assembly process on the greenfield site;
- Implement effective operation training plans to ensure production run rates are met;
- Implement, manage and oversee the project sample build phases and run rates to ensure compliance with customer procedures related to delivery of parts within the project deadlines;
- Plan, purchase and install the required equipment, liaising where necessary with the selected outsourced contractors to ensure compatibility with the project deadlines ensuring that manufacturing and material handling requirements are met;
- Delivery and management of the project open issues list within deadlines as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- MSc or BSc in engineering;
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in a production management or manufacturing management role preferably within the automotive manufacturing industry;
- Proven ability to engage and co-ordinate with third parties to ensure the delivery of manufacturing commitments on time, and within budget;
- Experience in working on a greenfield investment project;
- Project planning experience;
- Fluent English and Slovak language is mandatory;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Proactive, independent, creative, team-player and hands-on approach.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.