You are here
Marketing and Digital Director
High profile appointment to lead UK marketing & digital strategy
Driving force behind developing the brand across multiple channels
About Our Client
Our client is an International consumer brand providing high quality products through direct-to-consumer website and partnering a number of major high street and grocery retailers. They are highly innovative and constantly invest in their marketing, product and technology capability.
They are incredibly proud of their brand, products and capabilities and firmly believe their people are the reason behind their success. Because of this, the business actively seeks input from their employees and work cross-functionally to help achieve their business objectives.
Key Role Objective:
The Marketing and Digital Director will be based from the UK head office in Warwickshire and reports to the UK Managing Director. It comes at a truly exciting time for Marketing within the group as they continue their strategic commitment to being a Marketing Led organisation and is therefore a high profile appointment within the group. The role is seen as a longer term appointment and offers significant career development and job enrichment.
The role will be the driving force behind building the brands across all platforms. Digital / ecommerce channels are central to success so experience of building online consumer brand propositions whilst ensuring consistent delivery across all channels is essential.
- Defining marketing strategy, developing integrated marketing plans aligned to the strategy and implementation
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the digital team delivering rapid B2C growth and supporting the development of retail partnerships in line with brand strategy
- Creating and executing strategic marketing and brand development partnerships with major retailers and service providers
- Ensuring alignment through effective relationships with HQ Marketing and Technical
- Supporting the Managing Director and as a senior member of the Management Team, providing change and organisational leadership across the business
You will possess great leadership skills supporting a strong knowledge of brand, product and digital marketing and growing eCommerce business. You will have an entrepreneurial approach to solving problems and have the energy and charisma to energise those around you so that they enthusiastically choose to follow you.
This role represents a unique opportunity for a marketing leader with digital experience to really develop and grow an established UK business, within a broader group structure. The platform is ready, existing customer loyalty is excellent: the message needs to be crafted and spread.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing and Digital Director will have a proven track record in a significant number of the following areas:
- Defining and delivering a brand strategy across multiple channels but spearheaded online, resulting in measurable growth in brand awareness and advocacy
- Building a brand with consumer-focused, regularly purchased products
- Selecting, managing and driving performance of marketing agencies
- High street retail including using point-of-sale displays to drive brand impact & awareness
- A solid and in-depth understanding of e-commerce including website optimisation, online marketing and CRM strategies A proven ability to generate emotional reactions from marketing campaigns in target consumers and internal stakeholders
- An ability to lead, motivate, empower and develop staff, creating excitement and momentum in the business that inspires action and results
- Creating and building long-term and successful marketing-based business partnerships
- A strong marketing background and in-depth understanding of marketing best practices and process backed up by a formal marketing qualification
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus car, bonus, pension, healthcare and benefits