You are here
Marketing Director - Consumer Business (Global Brand)
Exciting brand and dynamic culture.
About Our Client
Are you looking for the next advancement in your career where you will be a part of a global brand with office presence across 25 countries? If you are interested with this opportunity, our client is looking to bring on board Head of Marketing, who can accelerate profitable growth across the channels and markets.
As one of their key markets, the high-caliber individual will be working with other colleagues from around the world. If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for one of the most recognizable and respected Fortune 500 companies, this will be an opportunity to grab! They are one of the largest and well-known brand, and will only hire a marketer with strong exposure in branding and digital, who thrives in fast-changing environment.
The selected individual will be responsible to lead all marketing activities in Indonesia, and to ensure both short-term and long-term target is being met. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that are aligned with global brand strategy and sales channel strategy.
- Creating a focused approach on long-term sustainability in building the brand in its own category.
- Annual budgeting, managing the marketing investment plans, and to ensure everything is in line with global and regional guidance and strategy. Accountable for the budget forecasting .
- Responsible for product marketing and product management activities, including the launch and go-to-market activities
- Localising global marketing campaigns when needed, and driving digital campaign activation.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Building a high-performance organisation through developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Optimising the marketing mix and touch point strategy through digital, retail (omni-channel) and other off-line media when needed.
- Networking and managing good relationships with various agencies (PR and creative) to develop successful campaigns.
- Ensuring that branding and sales targets are achieved with optimal investment level.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge in branding and consumer insights. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a marketing role with management exposure, within the high-tech/start up environment.
- You must come from multinational corporation with solid global and proven track record.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Expert in the digital marketing, social media will be preferred.
- Entrepreneur drive, hands-on, and excellent presentation skill.
- Track records of delivering results in complex and dynamic environment.
- Strong regional knowledge of the key channel partners and clear understanding of the industry.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Strong alignment with sales, with a focus on marketing efficiencies.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.