You are here
Develop and implement UK clinical strategy
Exciting marketing development opportunity
About Our Client
An established Plc organisation with a successful track record of creating and supplying product and service solutions to primary and acute healthcare providers across the UK. They are recognised as a key partner, both clinically and commercially, in delivering improved patient outcomes with high quality and cost effective products.
The Marketing Director will be part of the business' Board and will be responsible for;
- Understand, develop and drive changes to the company's value proposition and sales strategy.
- Develop and implement the business development and marketing strategy, creating improvements to the competitive position and targets within the selected market segments.
- Work with the Corporate Business Development team to identify and support M&A opportunities as part of the Business Unit Marketing plan.
- Lead new product/service development plan and implementation of a 'Concept to Launch' plan.
- Evaluate market trends and anticipate events impacting on the business.
- Support best practice sharing and communicate with other stakeholders across the Business Line
- Cooperate with Sales & Account Management functions to establish and deliver on targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, retention rate and market share. Develop market intelligence and monitor performance against these goals.
- Push for growth by demonstrating determination in identifying and pursuing growth opportunities
Manage branding, marketing and product launch activity, including external communications. This will include but is not limited to exhibitions, press, social media and product/customer specific literature.
Lead, empower, evaluate and develop the Marketing/Business Development team including identification of new products and service offerings which integrate into the existing Healthcare business lines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an existing Marketing Director, or possibly "Head of" with the requisite track record and performance to make the step into a Director position. They will have a successful track record of working in relevant healthcare, clinical or medical industries with a strong understanding of primary, and possibly, acute healthcare. The role reports into the business head quarters in South Wales, so the chosen candidate will either be living in the region, or will be to demonstrate a background of successful flexible/remote working while achieving all business and leadership objectives.
You will also be able to demonstrate;
- Strategic, analytical mind-set with a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to think from the customers' perspective.
- A leading team player with strong people management skills focused at knowledge sharing.
- A strong goal oriented proactive executer who thrives making decisions.
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of commercial awareness.
- Good attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary plus, 40% bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare and incentive plan