You are here
Operational Risk Director
start up operational risk role
About Our Client
A start up digital bank
- Provide advice and guidance to the Direct Bank business in respect of operational risk requirements relevant to the business and operational structure.
- Assist and provide subject matter expertise in the development and roll-out of operational risk best practice within the Direct Bank.
- Ensure operational risk incidents are collated, analysed and followed up within the operational risk management framework. Ensure key control breakdowns are agreed, tracked and actions are implemented; sharing any lessons learned with other areas of the business.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work and special investigation work to provide further analysis into process/control failings as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience of working in a retail bank.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an operational risk function of a Bank or FS firm.
- Demonstrable experience of previous responsibility for risk, process, control risk analysis and design.
- Understanding of retail deposit taking.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an environment that is provided by outsourced arrangements.
- Demonstrable strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrable contribution to an open and honest culture.
What's on Offer
up to £100,000 plus package.