You are here
Plant Manager - Shuya, Ivanovo Region (m/f)
Relocate to Russia to become Plant General Manager (m/f) fashion!
At least 5 years as Plant Manager (m/f) garment and minimum 350 FTE
About Our Client
TVOE is one of the largest apparel retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines. Our client has established an extensive apparel chain across Russia, owns more than 300 stores in all major locations of Russia and is growing every month. TVOE stands for innovative, trendy fashion and a modern, dynamic and international company culture. At TVOE we launch collections on a weekly basis with new designs and proposals to improve our product in order to remain up to date and offer our clients the newest fashion trends.
Currently we are searching for a Plant General Manager (m/f) for the Shuya factory in the Ivanovo Region, a modern full- cycle production that includes knitting, cutting, sewing & dyeing production stages on the modern equipment for several international brands with a total headcount of 350 FTE.
- Manage the overall performance of the factory ensuring a safe, continuously-running, lean and efficient manufacturing process.
- Short-term and long-term production planning including planning of production floors workload.
- Monitoring performance vs. achievement of the targets of production.
- Cost savings management - planning and implementation.
- Cooperate with the Mother Company, regulatory authorities and suppliers.
- Quality control- analysis of production defects and action plan development.
- Develop and implement the manufacturing regulations.
- Continuously improve the manufacturing productivity.
- Monitor the compliance with technical and operational standards and discipline.
- Set and achieve production goals.
- Ensure implementation of company's obligations to customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience in the position of director of garment production with a staff number exceeding 350 FTE.
- Deep knowledge of the garment production process.
- Higher degree (technical, economic).
- High level of management skills.
- Understanding global business problems.
- Experience in reorganizing and modernizing production processes.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, labor legislation and marketing.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Experienced in cooperation with public authorities.
- Decisiveness, high level of managerial and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a relocation package and competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.