You are here
Regional Head of Manufacturing - Based In Southern China
About Our Client
Our Listed Client is a regional market leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide range of high-end fittings, fixtures and furniture for the residential, commercial and hospitality market. Having been in business for over 20 years this well established group has been involved with some of the top developers across Asia and has amassed a portfolio of refined and elegant completed projects.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing all elements of the production and supply-chain process for multiple factories
- Implement world-class standards and LEAN processes
- Evaluating existing relationships, practices and procedures and making the necessary changes
- Creating a culture of excellent as well as sustainability
- Work in partnership with Sales GMs, project managers, contractor and developers
- Motivate, guide and promote your production teams across the region
- Keep senior management and customers update on deliverables and time-lines
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a Mandarin speaking with extensive experience in manufacturing
- Experience managing production in China and SEA is highly preferred
- You will have previous experience from either a medium or large size organise with headquarters based in the US or Europe hence understand the true meaning of "world class production"
- LEAN training or implementation skills are essential
- A proven track-record managing the production of house-hold goods including furniture, fittings, wood and steel based products
- Energy, integrity and passion for the product, the customer and the business
- Personal drive; dependability and effectiveness; delivers strong operational results & specific projects under pressure while coaching, collaborating, driving and supporting the team to ensure continuous improvements.
- Polished, analytical and engaging with excellent interpersonal skills relating to internal and external commercial customers
- Able to influence, persuade and empower at all levels to drive improvements and act on behalf of our customers and to provide a service that will more than satisfy our customers
- Overall passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
What's on Offer
The Head of Manufacturing will have the chance to bring change and best practice to organisation. The new Head will elevate the business to a new level of professionalism and being the operational driving engine behind the companies continued growth.