You are here
Sales Director - Financial Service Solution (Global Brand)
Global brand with established presence across the world.
Highly-diversed lean team in an organised structure.
About Our Client
If you are passionate about the digital and technology space, and looking to disrupt the current ways of doing business in the financial-related market, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned head of sales (equivalent to director level) to be a hands-on individual who will be able to win sales, and build their brand in Indonesia.
If you are passionate about the digital and technology space, and looking to disrupt the current ways of doing business in the financial-related market, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned head of sales (or equivalent to director level) to be a hands-on individual who will be able to win sales, and build their brand in Indonesia. With thriving career and global presence, be prepared for the very selective interview process and they only demand the best in class.
Working very closely with the CEO in Indonesia, and the Regional Sales Director, you will be expected for the development and stakeholders management. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing, implementing business strategies in order to increase revenues and sales volume.
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external), and this includes the like of OJK, Central Bank etc.
- Driving and developing effective leadership by providing talent development schemes, training and coaching.
- Ensuring that all sales KPIs are achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring and implementing that good governance is in place that is according to both local and global's standard.
- Leading and driving the profitability, including new client acquisitions, cross-sell and retention.
- Developing and implementing data strategy for lead generation in order to achieve growth and profit target.
- Delivering an exceptional service to existing partners, improving the relationships.
- Increasing conversion from pitch to proposals within a specific timeline.
- Understanding the conversion from the conventional market to the digital space. Thus the interest and exposure within the digital world is highly-preferred.
- Supporting the CEO and the regional team in identifying new business opportunities.
- Managing the P&L of the department, which includes setting the budget for 2018.
The Successful Applicant
Only Indonesians with strong communication in both English and Bahasa are eligible for this role. Ideally, you will have at least 10 years of working experience, in which 5 of them are spent in management position. You will be expected to be hands-on, and possess strong entrepreneur mindset. Other requirement includes:
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Industry background: B2B business, ideally from global brands (banking / digital companies are encouraged to apply).
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment, with a can-do attitude.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a technology-related and customer-facing role.
- Strong track records in account management and providing technology-related solution in previous roles.
- Overseas experience or education will be highly preferred.
- Ability to be hands-on, and able to maneuver across different industries.
- Strong knowledge in financial technology world, payment, service and technologies.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, negotiation, teamwork and the ability to gain the confidence of people by understanding their needs.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify and solve issues.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of the exciting growth, other exciting offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Flexibility to localise the needs according to local requirement when needed.