You are here
Sales Director of Third-Party Brands
Spanish multinational food company.
Sales Director of Third-Party Brands.
About Our Client
Important consumer goods company with more than 100 million euros in billings.
Reporting to the company's CEO, his/her tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop, plan, and execute the national and international policy for third-party brands for the assigned categories.
- Analyze and know what's changing in the market and with the competition.
- Propose the global sales strategy as well as the sales policy in each of the countries.
- Create, monitor, and report on the Sales Plan, annual budget and forecasts that fall under his/her supervision.
- Negotiate, directly or with his/her supervision, the sales agreements with clients and ensure compliance.
- Supervise, monitor, and report on client behavior that fall under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure the payment of sales.
- Maintain good and trusting relationships with clients.
- Propose how to organize, select his/her team, train and motivate them.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department on the selection and development of new products.
- Coordinate activity with the Marketing, Supply Chain, and Production departments.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree along with a Master's degree in Business Administration (or a similar field).
- English: a high level, both spoken and written.
- French: a high level, both spoken and written.
- The candidate should have around 10 years of professional experience working in international departments, preferably in companies where store brand sales are reflected on the income statement.
- He/she should have professional experience in the management of sales teams that are spread out geographically.
- He/she should have experience in the management and negotiation of B2B business development projects.
- Knowledge of international distribution, mainly within Europe.
- Strategic and business-focused vision, innovative, and creative.
- Commitment to the company and its objectives.
- Leadership to motivate and lead teams as well as work with the rest of the organization.
- Customer-oriented: identify customer needs, while providing the company with market insight.
- Results-oriented: ambitious when setting goals and demanding when it comes to achieving results.
- Honest, with high and clear levels of professional ethics in carrying out of his/her responsibilities.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for developing in a large company.