You are here
SAP Business Process Lead - Order To Cash
Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Business Critical Role
About Our Client
This is a business critical role for one of leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ireland.
The candidate will work closely with Manufacturing, Logistics and planning Internal functions as well as with a network of External Suppliers (External Manufactures, Logistics Service Provider & carriers) to ensure a continuous supply of product to the patients associated with an excellent customer experience.
Working in a matrix organisation, the successful candidate will be both a leader and implementer, equally comfortable in working with senior leaders, peer managers, and super users (of both business and Information Technology) to build next generation Order-To-Cash business process capabilities aligned with company strategy.
The incumbent is responsible for process re-engineering, enhancements to processes as implemented in an ERP, value stream mapping, realising the value in ERP investments, creating and implementing training strategies, and providing base business support for Technical Operations ERP business capability function.
This individual will execute on assessment methodologies, fine tune the processes for organisation adoption / value realisation methods, design and implement BPM methods that integrates strategy, business processes, people and technology to enable improvements to advance the Supply Chain.
This individual will function as change agent to maximise employee adoption of key initiatives and operating model change to increase value from SAP investments.
The role does not require to perform hands-on configuration / system setting, but must have a comprehensive knowledge of how related system configurations / settings work, integration points in SAP, and master data.
This role will operate within the following ERP Business Suite Applications:
* Enterprise Resource Planning SAP (ECC / HANA…)
* JDE Edwards (C3ME / B4ONE…)
The Successful Applicant
* Hands on experience in most areas of ERP supported processes like Manufacturing, External Distribution or Customer Service
* process modelling in SAP (ECC 6.0), SAP-GTS, SAP-BW, JDE-C3ME JDE-B4ONE
* Prefer the candidate to have knowledge and experience in inventory movements related to quality release, as well as light QM module for release.
* Prefer the candidate to have knowledge and experience in Finance-related OTC movements related to Invoicing, AR/AP.
* Knowledge and experience in business process modelling using a use-case model or MS-Visio.
* An individual with appetite to move the corresponding business processes to next level within the company.
* SAP configuration experience preferred, but with strong business acumen. Not required to perform system configuration work for this role.
* A minimum of 5 to 8 years SAP implementation, support, and enhancement experience
* Excellent inter-personal skills, collaborative, and communication skills a must since this role requires to work in matrix organisation collaborating with multiple groups in IT and business.
* Must be an uninhibited team player with excellent negotiation and socialisation skills to drive organisational results with win-win attitude
* Must be able to establish a productive and impactful relationships among multiple stakeholders from cross-functions
* Must be able to foster a common space for win-win negotiations with key stakeholders to socialise and get buy-ins for process improvement initiatives
* Must be experienced in MS-Visio or similar tools for Business Process Mapping with clearly highlighting organisational, process, and impactful changes 'before' / 'after' the change, articulated with value proposition.
What's on Offer
Daily Rate or Fixed Term Contract.