You are here
Senior Key Account Manager (m/f)
Ensure profitable market share and net sales growth
Fluent in Hungarian and English
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, a market leading branded consumer goods wholesale & distribution company, we are currently looking for Senior Key Account Manager (m/f) with responsibility for more than one market to be located in Budapest, Hungary.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure profitable market share and net sales growth within respective business segment;
- Identifying, developing new business opportunities within respective geographic territory;
- To ensure the best possible results by setting clear targets and action points by constantly tracking results and analysis of risks & new business opportunities;
- To develop the overall strategy for the respective portfolio together with the regional leadership;
- To ensure corporate standards and best practices in daily work;
- To support negotiation and enforcement of corporate trade terms;
- To manage key account customers, set objectives, strategies, tactics, allocate resources and ensure translation into action plans respecting the framework set by the customer portfolio strategies;
- To lead team and foster performance by developing, training and retaining key talents;
- To manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines, measure progress on defined KPIs;
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customers performances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus;
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within large sales organisations;
- Ideally experience in FMCG, branded goods or fashion and apparel;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales management (people and operational);
- High analytical skills for strategy development, business planning and decision planning;
- Very good communications and negotiating abilities as well as high presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills;
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. sales, retail, trade marketing, customer service, finance and controlling);
- Strong decision taking and determination and shows high initiative and pragmatism to the business;
- Fluent in Hungarian and English, knowledge of Slovak will be considered as an advantage.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.