You are here
Senior Quantitative Analyst- Aviation
Our client is seeking to double its fleet
You will be reporting directly to the Gobal Head of Valuation Control
About Our Client
Our client is a well known International Bank with a aviation leasing business in Ireland
As the Senior Valuation Control Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Review cash flow modelling on the aircraft and ship leases and ensure that the valuation and impairment methodology are appropriate.
- Review discount rates and ensure that the methodology is in line with accounting standards and that all relevant risks are captured.
- Review all assumptions related to the impairment assessment on a regular basis and ensure that they are appropriate.
- Assess counterparty risk for all leases and assist management understanding of the credit risk in the lease portfolios.
- Review major aircraft and ship types to assess asset risk in terms of re-lease, liquidity and residual value.
- Develop and enhance the valuation methodology and streamline the review process.
- Monitor market trends for aircraft and ship leases and opine on the aircraft and ship CMV, forecasted rental rates, forecasted exit values, downtime, and useful life trends.
The Successful Applicant
For this position you will likely have:
- At least 10 years experience in valuation and risk ideally in aviation
- Extensive aviation experience
What's on Offer
Due to the expansion plans, this role offers plenty of scope as well as excellent remuneration and benefits