You are here
Valuable site manager in CMO
Fast growing European player in pharmaceutical industry
About Our Client
Our client is a European major player in the pharma contract manufacturing.
The new manager is a leader with the proper experience to take on the full responsibility of a highly performing CMO site. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Site Manager will be in charge of all the functions of the site, except for the business development.
He/she will have the following main responsibilities:
- Plan and supervise production activities and establish production priorities;
- Define budget and CAPEX for maintenance and revamping;
- Leading efficiently all plant departments (Finance & Admin, HR & Facility, Production & Industrialization, Supply Chain & Warehouse, Quality, Engineering & EHS);
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including financial performance and product development; lead the budget process for the business line and monitor department budget to meet financial goals of the business;
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals set by the Country Manager;
- Ensure operations are at all times compliant in all its aspects with drug regulations, with Group policies and standards, in particular with HSE and Drug Safety aspects;
- Ensure the successful project management processes, aiming to meet client expectation;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through supervision, collaboration, coaching and mentoring of the human capital;
- Lead the change management process (both cultural and organisational), which is involving the site moving from a manufacturing plant to a CMO.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree required, preferably in engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, manufacturing, business administration or related field required. MBA or advanced degree is desirable;
- Proven experience in a leading position within the Contract Manufacturing industry and in project development, project management and experience in change management.
- Strong ability in building relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers). Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills that will allow to challenge and review the Plant performance and drive the change needed, working with the management team.
- The ideal candidate has strong leadership skills and has already gained several years in general management role in the contract manufacturing industry, and will be able to lead and support the change management process occurring in the site.
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential; good knowledge of French is a plus.
What's on Offer
Leading role in a highly performing CMO site.