You are here
Solution Architect (Cloud Security)
Based in Manila.
About Our Client
Do you have a passion for adoption in the cloud space? And are you adept at cloud service concepts, virtualization methods, core networking and able to work in a geographically distributed team? With strong regional presence across Asia, our client is looking for a solution architect (cloud security) to be based in Manila. Their product offering hybrid cloud-based services which enable their clients to effectively monetize their digital content offerings. Headquarter in Singapore, our client also has offices in UK, Hong Kong, China, Philippine and Indonesia. Their client ranges from local to global brands, and they are looking to bring on board subject-matter-expertise to their Manila office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Solution based in Singapore, you will be responsible to present and pitch all technical enquires from the clients, which covers various industries. You will be the subject-matter-expertise for the cloud security matter, and you will become the voice of the customer. Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sales team in the technical presentation and addressing the enquires from the customers.
- Guiding and providing training to the sales team in delivering proof of concepts.
- Collaborating with the product and sales team to continuously improve the product and services.
- Serving as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops.
- Overseeing the work of others and being accountable for the outcome of the project.
- Assisting and providing support in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations.
- Deploying and implementing using best practice principles.
- Working with relevant engineering and sales team.
- Generating and managing relationships with high profile customers.
- Educating our clients on the solutions, and the platform capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical and business acumen, and strong desire to support the customer. You will also have a broad understanding of technology. Other requirement includes:
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- At least 8 years of working experience in cloud security environment, ideally from global brands.
- Experience in building or maintaining cloud focused security solutions.
- Ideally, you will have experience with F5 ASM product.
- Strong logical, analytical and reasoning skill.
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, negotiation, teamwork and the ability to gain the confidence of people by understanding their needs.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify and solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of the exciting growth, other exciting offers are:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Working with a global company.