You are here
Stakeholder Relationship Director EMEA - Financial Operations
Top global brand
Manage relations between internal clients and global delivery teams
About Our Client
Our Client is a large, global, modern business operating across the globe.
Global Financial Services is a large function within the organisation encompassing a number of key finance processes including AP, AR, GL, T&E, collection. The function is delivered through a mix of internal (SSC) and external (BPO) teams across various locations worldwide.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced person for the role of Stakeholder Relationship Director - this is a senior leadership role managing relations between the Global Financial Operations delivery area and GFS's customer base: various business units, CFOs and Process Owners in EMEA.
- Act as single point of contact for Senior Regional Customer Stakeholders with regards to all GFS matters
- Accountable for maintaining a strong working relationship and sense of collaboration between the GFS Organisation and customer base (measured through NPS and VoC scores)
- Provide the regional customer perspective within the GFO Leadership Team
- Work with other GFS Regional Customer Relationship Directors to identify common issues or themes including solutions that extend beyond the region
- Drive a world class customer service culture by facilitating the relationship build and the timely and thorough resolution of issues between all parties involved in the process - internal and external to GFS
- Understand and align customer priorities and goals to those of the Global Process Leads/Delivery Directors
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to university degree level (finance or economics preferred)
- A recognised financial qualification would be a strong asset
- Minimum of 15 years of overall professional experience in international organisations
- Experience on a similar function managing relations between business customers and SSC/BPO teams on a regional scale would be ideal
- Alternatively - minimum 10 years in a managing shared services or business process outsourcing delivery teams - as Head of SSC or Head of one of the processes covered by GFS
- Experience with working with outsourced providers
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Fluent English is a must
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global corporation an a senior leadership role.