You are here
Store Design Director
Great opportunity for a newly created role as Store Design Director
European start up
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global fashion retailer that is looking to set up a new London office to support their global growth.
- Strategize with senior management on brand equity and evolution.
- Liase with HQ and European offices to ensure global guidelines are met in Asia and European markets.
- Lead global team to implement all aspects of store design including day-to-day business, store opening event and visual merchandising.
- Partner with PR, brand image, marketing team on press events, showroom events and retail operation meetings.
- Focuses on processes, associate development and team productivity.
- Responsible for the overall Store Development capital and operating budgets and associated financial reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, post graduate degree preferred
- Be able and willing to travel
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong strategic and management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to contribute and add value as well as create a great working relationship with cross-functional teams
- Capacity to convey new ideas, persuade and implement
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D drawing program
What's on Offer