You are here
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR
Big manufacturer of HVAC products
Supply Chain Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of leading manufacturers in Turkey which has 1200 dealers, around 2000 sales points, more than 800 employees and aims to produce with high-technology.
- Ensures that the strategy and policies of the supply chain are determined in accordance with the company's competitive strategy;
- Ensures effective and efficient management of purchasing, order management and logistics, production planning and after sales services processes in accordance with the supply chain strategy;
- Develop and implement projects and mining projects to make the supply chain lean and agile,identify and eliminate value-creating and repetitive work steps;
- The company's leading stakeholders enable customers to communicate and collaborate with suppliers and authorised services in a timely manner, to share information and to align with and manage company policies;
- Provide basic performance indicators of supply chain processes and provide monthly follow-up;
- Establishing budgets of supply chain processes with process owners, presenting them and providing monthly follow-up of budgets and events;
- Allows the development and implementation of projects that support operational excellence;
- Teamwork within the supply chain process, establishing a business model based on innovation and continuous improvement and enabling it to work in a sustainable way;
- Coaching and leading the team to adopt a supply chain mindset, develop the team;
- Establish effective cooperation with other departments of the company, to participate in jointly realised projects and to work closely with all units;
- Follows and supervises the execution of the supply chain team and authorised dealer training in accordance with the training program prepared.
The Successful Applicant
- Very good English,Worked in a senior position for at least 5 years in a similar position,
- At least 15 years of work experience in total,
- Global company experience is a plus,
- Worked and experienced as an expert, middle and top level manager in at least three of the supply chain, import, procurement, logistics and planning, after sales services sections throughout his career,
- Knowledge in MM and PP modules in SAP system,
- Already used to Business to Business, demand forecasting, warehouse management system software,
- Participating as a project manager or project sponsor in projects where cross functional teams are involved,
- Supply Chain Management Expertise,
- Project Management Expertise.
What's on Offer
The job offers an employment in a multinational company located in industrial zone in Istanbul.