You are here
Supply Chain & Operations Director
Key player in food industry
Operations & Supply Director with a clear industrial vision
About Our Client
Our Client is a SME key player in the food industry.
The major responsibilities of the Supply chain and Operations Director are:
- Support Senior Management & Board in defining winning Production strategy, within the agreed overall company strategy.
- Ensure short, mid and long term capacity and technical alignment to satisfy business needs.
- Manage complexity in order to ensure the best result in terms of P&L and develop inside activities to fulfill product improvements, in terms of Process Settings or Capex requests.
- Control and improve production efficiency by leading projects of continuous improvement, which could drive to the use of tools like: through Lean Manufacturing, TPM, SMED, 6 Sigma…
- Responsible to apply the existing Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy and participate actively to its improvement in coordination with the relevant department.
- May participate to evaluation of industrial companies undergoing an acquisition process.
- Work in close cooperation with stakeholders like Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Finance, HR, etc. and effectively communicate to ensure information flow does not stop and maintain motivated staff, commitment, cultural values and reputation of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a minimum of 10 years of successful experience in a management role in manufacturing/ production/ packaging and Logistics in the Food Industry.
- With the ability to inspire, motivate and coach a variety of individuals, you have successful experiences of managing change but also handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- We are looking for candidates who have the potential to move to a general management position .
- You are Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
What's on Offer
Attractive package according to experience