You are here
Vice President of Finance
Head of the international business
Company revenue and position present alot of growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a global $1B+ specialist company targeting a new Head of Finance to centralize the financial functions and be a strategic partner to the business.
- Manage the global financial consolidations and strategic plans for the international business.
- Partner with various business groups to develop long term financial strategies.
- Develop global optimization plans to enhance internal controls, policies and international procedures.
- Partner with senior leadership supporting M&A activity and processes.
- Manage the whole finance function including accounting, reporting, planning, budgeting and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with both US GAAP and IFRS.
- Oversee the IT ERP implamentation and system optimization initatives for the regional business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting of Finance
- CPA is a MUST, MBA is preferred
- Extensive global technical IFRS financial management experience
- A proven leader with experience working with C suite executives
- Strong technical skills working with systems and controls
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary and bonus
- Corporate health-care plan
- Expended travel, laptop, cell phone, vehicle and more.