You are here
VP of Product - start-up Fin-Tech
Dynamic and multi-cultural team members.
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate in technology sector, data, product and innovation in the Fin-Tech, and is curious about this business? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned VP of Product for their newly launched business venture within the Fin-Tech sector. Working very closely with top-talented team members, our client is looking to bring on-board open-minded entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses, or either consultancy or investment background
Reporting to multiple stakeholders, you will be responsible to act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions. Eventually, you will be expected to step up and be the head of the business should all the milestones have been achieved.
Working with a team of high-achievers with diverse background, you are required to provide insights into products, technology and market trends. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing feature lists, user stories and unique roadmaps, and gaining an understanding of users' personas, pain points and journeys.
- Gathering and managing product feedback through surveys, concept testing, and analytic tools.
- Establishing budget, mix, targets and reporting.
- Monitoring and developing KPI oriented products with the rest of the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Formulating and driving new creative and insightful communication.
- Accelerating the growth across the ventures and prototypes.
- Supporting product development by bringing local insights and test the products in local market.
- Collaborating with relevant team members to build reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between design and engineering team.
- Pitching to VCs / investors to raise funds.
- Developing materials and close partnership deals with customers.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through commercialization, developing team.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, personality, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background / consultancy or investment banking. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management in technology companies, start ups, consulting investment , or product management.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred, please highlight in your CV which regional assignment you have/had.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.