You are here
VP Sales - Global Bank and Asset Manager
Global Bank and Asset Manager
About Our Client
Our client is leading well established global corporate bank and asset manager who offer their clients a wide range financial services to their key clients looking for a VP Sales. With a strong presence across the UK, ANZ, and EMEA they are looking to continue their growth in the APAC region establishing a team based in Hong Kong, and Singapore.
They looking to build out and develop their sales and loan syndication platform in Asia Pacific with a specific focus on Hong Kong , TW, Korea, and Japan with the regional HQ based out of Hong Kong or Singapore. Their core area of focus for the APAC operation will be credit sales across the aviation, infrastructure, and leverage finance markets.
Their organisational culture is built around people with entrepreneurial mindset, looking to build out a successful business with the support of an established global platform.
The VP Sales Asia role entails developing our clients sales & syndication platform in Asia Pacific with a market coverage and specific focus on China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. The role will based in Hong Kong, or Singapore in coordination with the team in London.
The role entails selling loan syndication services into institutional investors across the Aviation, Power & Infrastructure, Fund Finance, and Indian mid market corporations.
This is a great opportunity for VP Sales with an entrepreneurial mindset to build out a successful business with the support of a an established global platform.
The Successful Applicant
You will need the following to be considered for the VP Sales role;
- 5-10 years of experience in a loan syndication / sales role in Asia in large investment banks (with track record in marketing and deal execution across some/or all our clients sectors of focus i.e. Aviation, Power & Infrastructure, Fund Finance, Indian mid-market corporate)
- Investor coverage of banks and institutional investors in Asia (in particular pension funds, insurance companies, credit funds)
- Strong relationships with international and local banks (and preferably with some institutional investors too)
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English speaker
- Very important is a proactive mindset to build a business, with the ability to find liquidity for the development of each business line.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive basic salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to build out APAC business
- Global Career Development Opportunities