You are here
VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates
Interest Rate Options, Derivatives, Structuring and Trading
Leading European Corporate Bank looking to strengthen their London office
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European Corporate Bank
VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates opportunities with a leading European Corporate Bank's London team.
The Structured Product Group's mandate is to work closely with Non Linear Trading and Sales to create, structure and trade non-vanilla products for the bank's clients' investment and asset & liability requirements. The group acts as a bridge connecting the bank's Financial Market's trading capabilities with our clients' need for more bespoke, non-standard and sometimes complex products & solutions.
This group is the centre for the innovation of new products and ideas that enable FM to offer clients a wider range of products in cash, and derivative products in Rates,FX and Credit. The group also works on strategic projects that help FM find solutions to internal or market constraints and respond to regulatory development.
Key products are Total Return Swaps, One Legged Swaps,CLNs, SPV based issuances, Credit Contingent swaps, Securitisation/Covered bond swaps, Interest Rate Caps (caps with running or contingent premium), Collars (zero cost, knock-in), Structured Swaps (knock-out, multi-callable, puttable, window), Structured Notes - with various fx and IR payoffs and Index Trades.
The role will involve:
- Structuring, pricing and execution of structured deals & solutions required by corporate clients, financial institutions and private investors in collaboration with the structuring colleagues, the various trading desks, the quant team and the global sales teams. This role will have a particular focus on Interest Rate Option products.
- Generating ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through research, financial modelling and industry analysis.
- Follow-up on regulatory evolutions and analyse their impact in the business.
- Ensure our trades and books are properly monitored and managed with accurate risk capture and pnl report. This would include monitoring cash flows, triggers and approval conditions.
- Establish/maintain regular contact with the sales desks, relationship managers and other businesses with a view to identifying business opportunities and enhancing Structured Products business with them
- Potential to lead small team within the Structured Products Group
They are also looking to hire a VP in the same team.
The Successful Applicant
Leading European Corporate Bank is looking to hire VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates for their VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates opportunities with a leading European Corporate Bank's London team.
- In depth understanding of interest rate option products from a structuring, pricing and documentation point of view. FX & credit derivatives experience as well advantageous however not a necessity
- Experience in similar structuring or trading (interest rate options / derivatives) roles at similar level
- Experience in developing and marketing complex solutions to bank's customers
- Experience in developing/using analytical tools for pricing, valuations and simulation
- Proven ability to work and collaborate across functions
- Educated to Degree Level (science/maths/management/accounting)
- French language skills would be an advantage but are not essential
What's on Offer
The package will be competitive