Account Director - Tech Consulting (FS) HK OR SG
Senior Client Facing Role
Outstanding Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading technology consultancy and services provider delivering consulting, staffing and software development across the financial services industry. In line with continued outstanding business results and growth, the company are expanding their footprint in Singapore and HK and are looking for a strong account management / client service director to join their business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Cultivate existing global stakeholder relationships at the Exec / Managing Director level
- Prompt follow up and action on leads generated by the global account management team
- Generation of new business opportunities within the clients organisation
- Grow strategic senior level relationships
- Expand the organisations footprint and wallet share within the client
- Ensuring delivery of project milestones within projects at the client site
- Responsible for both HK & SG
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Tier 1 Global Investment or Private Banking, particularly around large scale software projects
- Background in consulting, delivery, transformation, software outsourcing for tier 1 financial services
- An exceptional track record of senior / lead roles on large and complex enterprise level projects
- Commercially savvy and proven ability to grow wallet share within a client organisation
- Proven ability to interact with and influence senior executives within a tier 1 financial services institution
- Strategic account management experience
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to build something meaningful whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
The company has an industry leading benefits package and a very low rate of attrition.