Global leader with strong brand recognition and market presence.
Highly analytical role with a strong runway for advancement.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist technology services organization, providing solutions to niche customers. As an Account Manager, you will develop both new and existing relationships, collaborate with customers and provide innovative technology solutions.
As an Account Manager you will be tasked with delivering new business and growing existing clients within your assigned market. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage client relationships - including onsite review meetings with client stakeholders
- Identify and scope growth opportunities within the account
- Facilitate project definition, requirement gathering, design, architecture, etc. for delivery teams
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline for given account
- Work with delivery organization to scope solutions and close deals
- Visit clients onsite to present solutions & get approvals
- Participate in contract discussions / negotiations
- Participate in trade shows / conferences
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of consultative sales experience with exposure to selling offshore IT services
- Ability to engage customers and mushroom complex accounts
- Ability to influence decisions and close business at the executive level
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with current salary and experience. Please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted.