Accounting Manager - Boston's Back Bay
Managing a small accounting team
Based in Boston's Back Bay
About Our Client
The employer was founded in the 2000's and is headquartered in Boston, MA. They are a global, international business with significant operations overseas. The accounting team is 7 strong.
The Accounting Manager will oversee key accounting and tax functions and manage a small team. This position reports to the Assistant Corporate Controller. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee monthly and quarterly close and internal reporting
- Oversee AP and AR, and support treasury / cash management and payroll
- Support the annual audits for US and foreign subsidiaries and internal audit
- Internal reporting, including schedules and forecasts
- Support tax compliance
- Accounting research for GAAP and IFRS (eg ASC 842 and 606)
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Managing an accounting department.
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification (or in progress toward) - essential
- Solid technical knowledge
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience, public experience preferred
- Additional preferred experience with US and international tax, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Cash management and payroll and Multi-currency and consolidation (ideal)
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $90,000 to $100,000
- Performance related bonus plan
- 401k plan and company match
- Health insurance (85% paid for by employer)
- Vision insurance (85% paid for by employer)
- Dental insurance (50% paid for by employer)
- Life insurance (100% paid for by employer)
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance (100% paid for by employer).