- Can be based in Boston or REMOTE
- Reports into the Head of Human Resources for the USA
About Our Client
My client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes cutting edge and affordable vaccines. They have major operations in the USA, Europe, Asia and South America. This role is exclusive to Michael Page. Submit your resume today and it will be given consideration with 48 hours of submission.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources for the Americas, the Associate Director of Talent Acquisition can be based anywhere in the USA. In this role, you will utilize your experience to significantly impact and deliver high impact recruitment across the US.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and independent individual with a passion to identify and connect talent, to fill roles at numerous levels across multiple disciplines, in addition to developing a future pipeline of talent. Main ditties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify, attract & engage talent for senior and business critical roles.
- Establish and strengthen employer brand presence
- Strengthen talent intelligence gathering and build a fruitful future talent pipeline
- Strengthen the usage of analytics and talent intelligence gathering tools
- Co-create the talent pipelining strategy with the business leaders
- Drive the talent pipeline relationship by identifying and proactively engaging high potential talents and assessing their suitability for current and future opportunities
- Facilitate information exchange to address and identify career aspirations
- Plan curated, bespoke events and attend appropriate industry conferences
- Develop and maintain metrics to measure success in role and return on investment
- Share market intelligence to help shape talent and business strategies
- Stay up to date on latest talent market trends, industry knowledge
- Proactive creation and implementation of innovative methods to attract executive talent (social media, professional associations, industry conferences)
This role is retained and exclusive to Michael Page. Submit your resume today and it will be given consideration with 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, Human Resources, or related areas required.
- 8+ years of Life Sciences recruitment experience (pharmaceutical, vaccine realted, biotech, medical devices, health care, biomedical etc.)
What's on Offer
- $ 150,000 to $ 175,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 15%)
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, dental insurance etc.
- Company 401K contributions
- Based on Boston or 100% remote opportunity.