- Leading the advanced manufacturing strategy for a global organisation
- Highly visable role in a global organisation
About Our Client
My client is a global first tier automotive manufacturer supplying components and systems to the automotive OEM ans aftermarkets.
- Capex Strategy, how are the machines are used today to manufacture current products and what new machines are needed to increase efficiency and meet future demands. Strategy will vary globally between plants, dependant on recent capex, labour costs and evolving products / materials. Current performance vs expected performance of new machines.
- How best to design future manufacturing processes, using new machines to increase efficiency.
- New Product Introduction (of the manufacturing process not program management) - how to design new and efficient manufacturing process using a new material. How to operationalise a new manufacturing process so that it is efficient and producing high quality parts.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree
- Management experience in automotive first tier manufacturing sector
- Lean Expert or Black Belt certified. Practical knowledge using six sigma
- Successful track record working in cross functional teams, driving change and new processes to improve manufacturing process efficiency
- Experience in working in a matrix environment
- Exposure to improving multi-phase manufacturing
- Multi-site global experience
What's on Offer
Excellent package and future progression within a global organisation