- An opportunity to help shape and deliver agile change
- Strong agile experience including delivery and coaching within banking
About Our Client
A major international bank based in London.
Agile Project Manager - Capital Markets Key ResponsibilitiesWith regard to project delivery, the job holder's responsibilities include :-
- Delivery of projects from initiation to closure. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Developing project plans;
- Identifying resource requirements;
- Establishing and managing the prioritisation of requirements;
- Compiling and tracking the project budget;
- Chairing / facilitating meetings including requirements gathering, planning, working groups and steering groups;
- Compiling and tracking project deliveries, risks and issues;
- Communicating the status of the project honestly, accurately and on a timely basis to the Head of IT Project Management and other stakeholders on an agreed regular basis.
- Ensure they, and their project team, follow the capital markets IT project delivery framework.
- Creation and maintenance of key project documentation and related project communication and administration.
- Capture and share learning and experience with other members of the team.
- Provide support to the Head of IT Project Management and others in IT, as required.
With regard to being the Agile Champion the job holder's responsibilities include :-
- Delivering their own projects using agile and SCRUM techniques and mindset.
- Championing the use of agile and SCRUM techniques and mindset across the IT department.
- Delivering training and coaching to individuals and teams in agile and SCRUM techniques and mindset.
- Calling out any areas which are non-agile or which prevent us from being as agile as possible, including culture, processes, templates etc; providing ideas and solutions to resolve any issues identified.
The Successful Applicant
Agile Project Manager - Capital Markets ExperienceCandidates should have;
- Experience of delivering projects using agile withing Financial Services.
- Experience of training / coaching delivery teams in the use of agile.
- Knowledge of the project and development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of waterfall project management methodology.
- Experience of or interest in Capital Markets.
- Managed both IT and business focussed projects.
- Experience of delivering projects within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Experience of using JIRA/ Confluence.
- Capital Markets experience would be an advantage.
- Delivery and outcome focussed.
- Able to organise themselves and their team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Able to present complex subjects in a clear and concise way.
- Able to build relationships at all levels across the whole organisation.
- Am interest in new technologies, ways of working etc.
- Proficient in standard MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Office).
- Professional project management certifications
What's on Offer
This is a VP level role with a strong package.