Alliance Partner Program Manager EMEA
Are you looking for a strategic EMEA role setting up alliances with IT Partners
Would you like to work for fast growing technology company?
About Our Client
Our client an American multinational company, with their EMEA office headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, that specializes in internet connection and data centers. The company is market leader in the global colocation data center market, with 200 data centers in 24 countries on five continents.
- Execute on Alliance partner objectives set by global and regional management
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist in the development of required support materials for the program
- Measure and report on success of assigned Alliance partners
- Direct and advice local Alliance Partner Manager in their work with the Alliances; Be the bridge between the Global Alliance team and local channel teams
- Be the internal and external Subject Matter Expert on the joint offering between Client and each Alliance partner. Present and educate both internal staff, Alliance staff, and resellers partners with an Alliance portfolio
- Help identify potential partnering opportunities with other Alliances
- Help develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with assigned Alliance partners
- Translate Platform and Cloud Exchange Fabric capabilities into high value joint solutions for target partner types in order to repeat and scale the go-to-market engine. Help clearly articulate the key drivers and value points for partner decision makers that lead to partner adoption of, and loyalty to the client's services.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires a minimum of 10-15 years of a mix of partner experience, sales, marketing, business development - technology experience, team leadership experience a plus.
- 5+ years channel program management and leadership experience with accountability for performance targets
- Multi-lingual skills desirable
- Expertise as to Strategic Alliance business models (hyperscalers) and working knowledge of IT infrastructure and Cloud environments required.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Organizational and priority-setting skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Bring energy and passion to the role
- Skilled in MS Office products and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
What's on Offer
- New position, possibility to make it yours in a fast growing company
- International position
- Excellent base salary + yearly company bonus (this position is not a sales position with a commission structure)
- Complete secondary benefits package including an ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Commuting allowance (company car is not included in this position)