- Save Job
- Email job
- Global business
- Career progression offered
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and respected global business, who are known for their growth through innovation and strategic marketing initiatives. They have a strong value proposition and are recognised as an equal opportunities employer who empower their staff through autonomy.
The ANZ Financial Controller will lead the Finance Team for a medium sized division of a large and successful global business. Your main responsibility will be to support the Division GM through the provision of accurate and timely financial and management reporting, whilst developing the individuals in the finance team towards reaching their own potential.
Financial Management - You must be able to provide accurate, timely and insightful financial reports each month.
Operational Support - You will support the manufacturing and supply chain operations teams to manage inflationary costs and optimal inventory levels, to satisfy sales demands. Cost accounting is an advantageous skill set using standard costing methodologies
Commercial Support - You will be a vital business partner for the Sales and Commercial teams supporting their channel strategies and maintaining profit margins.
Staff Development - You will lead and develop the finance team and cultivate a high-performance culture.
The Successful Applicant
You must be CA/CPA qualified and have previous experience in a staff management position.
Candidates from large and complex businesses - multinational or publicly listed backgrounds - are preferred. You will specifically have worked in an inventory lead business, preferably either industrial or consumer products.
The behaviours and values that our client holds in high regards and will evaluate candidates for includes:
- Relationship building with stakeholders, and the ability to assist in the achievement of their strategic objectives
- Taking an inquisitive approach to finance, questioning the numbers and anticipating issues n this complex working environment.
- Supportive approach to staff development.
- Finance is viewed as an enabling function, so inter-departmental collaboration is how problems are identified and solved - together.
- Career ambition is openly discussed and supported.
What's on Offer
- Dandenong location with Hybrid working arrangement
- Personal and professional development proactively supported
- Occasional interstate and overseas work travel
- Very open and transparent working culture
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Huwy Jones
- Job reference