- Global SSC located in Warsaw
- EMEA region
About Our Client
Our client is a global SSC located in Warsaw. We are supporting them in hiring the best talent for a position in the FRA department. The person in the role will act as AP Manager, focusing on oversight of processes and that systems, documentation, compliance, and reporting are in place to deliver quality services, providing the thought leadership to drive improvements for highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes in the Regional FRA AGS center. In addition, the person will be responsible for the EMEA region. The role will be based in Warsaw.
- Leads the respective AP stream efficiently according to the Service Level Agreements and improves their effectiveness in meeting and fulfilling customer expectations.
- Manages the day-to-day team operations ensuring adequate back-ups are in place, vacant positions are filled, and team work-life balance is maintained in conjunction with high performance.
- Review and approval of invoice corrections and another non-std document posting
- Support of month-end closing tasks in collaboration with the AP Manager - Accounting & Payment
- Manage escalations and country legal changes
- Act as LPO and support global projects. Actively participates in GPO/RPO projects and initiatives and close collaboration with other LPOs.
- Drives the standardization of processes; enables all approved Alcon strategic (IT, process, or organizational) changes impacting the AP area by taking an active part in the deployment/implementation projects and driving the tasks delegated to the AP team.
- Act service oriented to enable service lines to deliver a high-performing organization and contribute to derive to improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a customer service focus culture
- Inspire, coach, and develop team members
- Act as Change Manager
- Ensures all processes, policies, and procedures are clearly defined and thoroughly documented.
- Ensures application of agreed control procedures and actively supports to deliver of SOX certification
- Promotes a robust and controlled environment and follows up on audit issues, and implements correcting measures
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or similar education in business administration/accounting
- Several years of working experience, of which three years leading a significant team; team coaching experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience relating to managing accounts payable activities, including providing timely and accurate payments to vendors
- Perfect sense of process understanding, a continuous improvement mindset, keen attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills, and a strong desire to learn
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent in English (C1 level is a minimum)
- Knowledge of one of the European languages as an advantage (German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese)
What's on Offer
- Autonomy and space for taking ownership of processes
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary package adequate to European benchmarks (basic salary + annual bonus)
- A hybrid model of work
- Company car with a fuel card
- Medical care for employees and family members
- Life insurance
- and other benefits