APAC C&B Director
Dynamic work culture and environment
Leadership role, driving transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established MNC in the FMCG space with a global footprint locally and internationally. With a growing and emerging economy, they are hungry for talent that can join them to assist them in developing and preparing their employees for the next phase of growth across the APAC zone. As a result, we are looking for a seasoned HR professional in Compensation & Performance Management who can assist this large scaled organisation in building a robust and effective people strategy.
This position will act as a consultant and partner to the regional HR, senior and line managers to develop programmes which are aligned with the market, reward high performance and attract the best talent in a fast changing environment. In line with global Total Rewards philosophy and regional HR strategies, this role will ensure the development and implementation of regional rewards, strategies, guidelines, processes and systems, to ensure an optimal return on reward in the APAC region. This position is also responsible for providing long-term competitive advantage to the business in terms of attravtion, engagement and retention of the best talent, through leading compensation and benefit programmes.
Lastly, this role will act as the Compensation and Benefits regional lead for the development of global compensation processes and benefits plan design.
The Successful Applicant
As a new leadership appointment in this organisation, it is imperative that applicants have certain existing skills and experiences in order to have both short term and long term business impact potential. The following would be the ideal requirements for the position:
- 8-10 years specialist experience in Compensation and Benefits within a multinational environment, with significant experience in Asia Pacific and China
- Experience in change management and HR transformation initiatives
- Strong people management and organizational development experience
- Strategic thinking, and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
Ensure smooth integration and alignment between different functions in HR
- Anticipate future trends, legislation changes and business challenges to enable the development of robust planning and strategic alignment.
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC. Attractive remuneration package for the right profile sought after.