APAC Marketing Director (Multi Luxury Brands)
360 Product Marketing & Consumer Marketing role
A mix of well established and developing brands
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader of luxury brands with very active exposure in the market, one of the division is looking for this Marketing Director to serve as the brands connection and act as one voice integrating different facets of the region for all aspects of the marketing mix and facilitate constant communication with markets and Global teams.
- Lead social/digital media strategy development for the Region, partnering with Global Communications to deliver consistency in the brand's approach and messaging to consumers.
- Integrate all earned, owned, and paid media and communications across classic PR, ePR, Digital, and Social Media channels for the Region to create a consumer focused and consistent brand experience.
- Work with CRM and CI to generate new insights and recommends programs to support sales and customer acquisition across the Region.
- Social Media: Manage and improve efficiency of our current social media content calendar process to dramatically improve our digital agility and speed-to-market.
- Influencer Strategy and activation: Provide strategic support to Affiliates to help build Brand's influencer network, presence through blogs, Facebook, and other strategically relevant Social platforms.
- Lead Consumer Events strategy and execution for the region across all brands
- Support distribution expansion plans for some of the brands. Specifically drive China influencer seeding activities, new opening launch events, PR and social/digital activation.
- Oversee all PR and Tastemaker events for the region, validate markets' proposals and investments
- Drive TMall ongoing success, working with Regional Online and Global to ensure asset requirements are met, campaign alignment, inventory sufficiency as well as social activation.
- Working with Online local/regional/global stakeholders to drive the success of JML across retailer.com, brand.com and Third Party Platforms.
- Calendar/Programs: Work with markets to develop and maintain 360 calendar
- Identify, plan and execute regionally/locally relevant programs
- SIOP / inventory forecast including offline/online and exclusivity. New launch forecast validation, provide guidance on assortment
- Facilitate APAC pricing harmonization
- Provide feedback to Global teams regarding programs effectiveness, as well as regional/country specific needs in terms of new products, creative assets, promotional tools, events and in general all aspects of marketing mix
- Work with Global Creative team on special regional/market-specific creative requests in order to keep consistent brand image
- Ensure Visual Merchandising guidelines are followed by all markets
- Support distribution expansion plans for the brands (incl. forecasting, pricing, product assortment, marketing calendar, etc.)
Leads & Develops People
- Coach and mentor a team of 5, manage and enhance regional performance by developing individual's capabilities and competencies
- Work closely within Regional functions including Brand Education, Corporate CRM, Online, Finance, Supply Planning & Demand, providing clear vision for the Region
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience managing product marketing, consumer marketing, digital marketing, comms and social media platforms for brands
- Excellent in English & Mandarin (verbal and written) is plus
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue
- Competent in leading and managing interactive projects, including complex, dynamic web sites
- Exposure to iOS, Android and Windows Phone mobile application projects a definite advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write outstanding proposals
- Great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligence. Very high attention to detail
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package with great career path will be offered to the passionate talent.