APAC Region Head of Contract Logistics (3PL)
APAC Region P&L Owner
Exciting Growth Plan for the Region
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading logistics & transportation service provider. Tracking good performance and financials, they are embarking on a transformation journey to continue their growth momentum with AsiaPacific region being one of the key growth engine. They are now looking for a strategic leader from the logistics world to join the leadership team and drive APAC region growth.
You will have the APAC region contract logistics business and P&L management & ownership. You will:
- lead and oversee business strategy and investment decisions
- expand the business footprint in the region while ensuring profitable growth
- have customer engagement in the region while providing support to innovation, sales and tender review
- drive regional projects and be part of the leadership team to implement global transformation initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a solid logistics professional and team leader, ideally with proven track record in managing and improving P&L of multi-markets region.
- You will have hands-on experience in running contract logistics business with a 3PL or have strong knowledge on warehousing, distribution and transportation
- A commercially astute and strategic leader, you will have out-of-the-box thinking and proven success in developing businesses and driving for profitable growth
- You will need to have excellent collaboration and stakeholder engagement & management skills
- The ideal candidate will also enjoy working in an agile and changing environment
- Vertical knowledge ideal but not a must
- You will need to be already working in the APAC region to be considered for this position
What's on Offer
- You will have P&L ownership managing a growing regional business and the opportunity to work in an international environment with an open transparent culture.