- Oversee APAC Supply Chain operations for a global medical devices leader
- Senior most Supply Chain role for the organisation in Asia Pacific
About Our Client
A global medical devices organisation, this company has undergone a growth surge in the last three years with Asia Pacific its fastest growing region globally. The organisation portfolio of products caters to both cardiovascular and general surgery products - and they are now looking to hire a Supply Chain Director to oversee its operations in APAC.
- Plan and implement activities related to the sourcing, demand planning, production planning, procurement, warehousing, material/inventory control, distribution, and facilities functions
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, processes, procedures, schedules and control systems
- Balance aggregate demand and supply to develop a course of action which best meets sourcing, production, and delivery requirements.
- Plan and direct performance of staff members as assigned: Motivate employees, lead goal setting, provide development opportunities and performance feedback, address complaints and resolve problem
- Oversees planning, execution and management of the sourcing, procurement, planning, logistics, and distribution functions to ensure company requirements are satisfied
- Manage the global supplier base. Ensure high quality, high value and reliable suppliers/service providers are selected and maintained to support R&D and commercial activities
- Actively and continuously identifies and executes upon improvement opportunities in the areas of cost, service, quality, supply security and inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a leadership supply chain role in the medical devices/pharmaceutical industries
- Deep knowledge of the APAC landscape from a supply chain, procurement and demand planning perspective
What's on Offer
Senior most supply chain role in Asia Pacific for a global medical devices organisation