Application Development & Support Manager- Top Tier Bank
Fantastic Opportunity to expand the APAC team
Work in a multi cultural environment
About Our Client
A Top Tier Bank rapidly expanding its Technology foot print in Asia
- Lead SRE teams to enhance application and infrastructure resiliency of service through self-healing and automated failovers
- Oversee the planned random disruption of production infrastructure to ensure accountability for building resilient, always-on systems.
- Build resilience into the application so underlying system failures are handled gracefully and do not impact end users. Influence design/development teams to always be thinking of the rainy-day scenarios.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate all manual and repeatable activities (toil) via tooling and automation
The Successful Applicant
- Establish and manage multiple teams of 5-15 SREs
- Responsible for teams sitting in both global and hub locations
- Drive a more efficient target operating model and enhance the existing capabilities of the team.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry is preferred
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and bonus
- Health Insurance